Iniciaste sesión como:
Please be sure to include the following information in your e-mail:
1. Your first and last name (not displayed unless requested)
2. Your valid e-mail address.
3. Explain how you would like your byline to display—first name only, first and last name, first name, last initial, or nickname? Be sure to include this information to ensure proper attribution.
4. Write, “Submission: Testimony” in the subject line of your e-mail to ensure proper delivery.
5. You must insert the text of your testimony into the body of the e-mail. Do not send your testimony as an attachment! Due to software incompatibility, testimonies that are submitted as attachments will be deleted unread.
6. Your e-mail submission must contain the agreement text below. If the exact text is not contained within the body of the e-mail, your submission will be marked invalid and deleted.
Please copy and paste into the body of your email if you are using a different email system.
I _____________________________ certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to AFL. AFL and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works, and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify AFL for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.
By submitting through this e-mail form, you grant AFL non-exclusive license to publish the material.
Copyright ownership remains with the author, who may also use the material elsewhere.
Sign Here: _____________________________
Do not forget to include the six items above!
As you tell us your story, keep in mind the following guidelines:
• Testimonies should be no longer than eight hundred to one thousand words.
• Submitted content will be edited for spelling, clarity, and conciseness.
• All Scripture quotes must be properly referenced including book, chapter, verse, and version / translation. (e.g., Book 1:1)
*Not all submissions will be chosen for publishing. Testimonies that are longer than one thousand words, contain excessive spelling and grammar errors, and have unreferenced Scripture quotes are less likely to be chosen for publication